- Simple and easy-to-use tool dedicated for darknet users
- Manage onion service links
- Verify PGP signed messages / mirrors from onion service operators
- List of trusted services
- Swap coins without KYC anonymously through tor
- Balzing fast
- Support for windows and linux
- All connections / requests are through tor
- No JS
Installation / Download
- Navigate to official release section of repository http://it7otdanqu7ktntxzm427cba6i53w6wlanlh23v5i3siqmos47pzhvyd.onion/polis/polis/releases
- Download executable for latest release for your platform
For building the following steps are required:
Install latest official version of rust as described here. (MSRV 1.73.0): https://www.rust-lang.org/tools/install
If rust is already installed update to latest version.
Depending on which system you are you have the following system requirements for building.
Install XCode and then the XCode Command Line Tools with the following command
For macOS Mojave additional headers need to be installed, run
and follow the prompts
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
Run the following to install needed bottles
brew install git
brew install cmake
Run the following to install dependencies
apt-get install git cmake libc++-dev libc++abi-dev
Navigate to repository and build.
cargo run --release